Demonstration of the lab robot "PipetBot-A8" by DerAndere.

I am proudly presenting a working prototype of my pipetting robot "PipetBot-A8". 
Of course it is an ongoing project and there are many things to improve, but the device is doing what I want and its precision is already quite good. Here is a link to the video. After I finally managed to fix most issues with my robot control software GGCGen, it is ready for testing. I uploaded an introductory video that showcases the Graphical G-code Generator. Visit the page "PipetBot-A8" on this blog for details. Brought to you by DerAndere.



Popular posts from this blog

Scalable knitting patterns with open source software: Textile design with Inkscape and GIMP.

AYAB shield - self soldered circuit board for a computer-controlled knitting machine